Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
zucchini, ham and ricotta fritters
- 1 cup self-raising (self-rising) flour, sifted
- 2 eggs
- 20 grams (3/4 ounces) butter, melted [I translated this as 1 1/2 tablespoons]
- 1/3 cup (2 1/2 fluid ounces) milk
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup torn basil leaves
- 75 grams (2 2/3 ounces) leg ham, torn
- 1 zucchini (courgette), cut into long, thin strips
- Vegetable oil for shallow frying
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?