Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
zucchini carpaccio salad
- 1 1/2 pound zucchini (about 3 large)*
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 pound arugula, stems discarded and leaves cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips (6 cups)
- 1 ounce Parmigiano-Reggiano, coarsely grated (on large holes of a box grater; 1/2 cup)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?