Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
zucchini bread pancakes
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons light brown, dark brown or granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup buttermilk or 2 tablespoons each of milk and plain yogurt, whisked until smooth
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini (from about 9 ounces whole, or 1 1/2 medium zucchini), heaping cups are fine
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (half can seamlessly be swapped with a whole wheat flour)
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground or freshly grated nutmeg
- Butter or oil, for coating skillet
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?