Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
zucchini and ricotta galette
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, chilled in the freezer for 30 minutes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces and chill again
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup ice water
- 1 large or 2 small zucchinis, sliced into 1/4 inch thick rounds
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup (about 1 ounce) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon slivered basil leaves
- 1 egg yolk beaten with 1 teaspoon water
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?