Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
zucchini and almond pasta salad
- 1 1/2 pounds zucchini (2 to 3, depending on size), halved lenthwise and very thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 ounces parmesan or pecorino romano cheese, thinly sliced on a mandoline or with a peeler
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, well-toasted and cooled (300 degree oven for 7 to 10 minutes, tossing occasionally, usually works)
- 1/2 pound pasta of your choice (I like the extra bite of whole wheat pasta in pasta salads), cooked, drained and cooled
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?