Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
wild mushroom pirogies
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2/3 oz dried porcini mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 oz cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 lb onions, chopped
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) unsalted butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour plus additional for kneading and rolling
- 3/4 cup cake flour (not self-rising)
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup water
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?