Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
wild mushroom and stilton galette
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup ice water
- 1/4 ounce dried wild mushrooms, such as chanterelles, porcini or shiitakes
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 lb. assorted fresh wild mushrooms, such as
- chanterelles, porcini and shiitakes, brushed
- clean and large mushrooms thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb. fresh button mushrooms, brushed clean
- and thinly sliced
- 5 ounces Stilton or other good-quality blue cheese
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?