Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
whole wheat apple muffins
- 1 cup (4 ounces) whole wheat flour
- 1 cup (4 1/4 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (1 stick, 4 ounces) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (3 1/2 ounces) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed, divided
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (8 ounces) buttermilk or yogurt
- 2 large apples, peeled, cored, and coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?