Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
warm mushroom salad with hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons finely diced shallots
- 3 tablespoons sherry or a white wine vinegar
- 9 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds mushrooms (cremini or a mix of wild mushrooms), cleaned and sliced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 ounces salad greens such as fris, arugula or a mix of your choice
- A 1 cup mix of fresh herbs (optional) such as chives, tarragon
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme or a couple pinches of dried
- 1/4 cup sliced shallots
- 1/4 pound pecorino (Goin loves di Grotta, and we did too, but Romano would also work) or Parmesan-Reggiano or another hard, sharp cheese
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?