Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
vidalia onion soup with wild rice
- 1/2 cup wild rice, uncooked
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 pounds (about 4) Vidalia onions, or other sweet onions, quartered and very thinly sliced
- 6 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- Herb bundle (see Note above)
- Salt and pepper
- 8 slices baguette
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces Maytag or other young, not too sharp, blue cheese, at room temperature
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?