Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
twice-baked shortbread + other lost recipes
- 12 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted and still warm
- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract or the scrapings from half a vanilla bean
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or a couple pinches of flaky maldon
- 1 1/2 cups (6.75 ounces) all-purpose flour
- Turbinado, Demerara or granulated sugar for sprinkling
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?