Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
tomato and sausage risotto
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 pound sweet or hot Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 cup Arborio rice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 bunch flat-leaf spinach (10 to 14 ounces), washed well, tough stems removed, chopped (about 7 cups)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving (optional)
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?