Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
tomato and corn pie
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 3/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 3/4 stick (6 tablespoons or 3 ounces) cold unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes, plus 2 teaspoons melted
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 3/4 pounds beefsteak tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups corn (from about 3 ears), coarsely chopped by hand (my preference) or lightly pured in a food processor, divided
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped basil, divided (skipped this, no harm was done)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 7ounces coarsely grated sharp Cheddar (1 3/4 cups), divided
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?