Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
toasted coconut shortbread
- 1/2 cup (about 1.5 ounces) unsweetened shredded coconut*
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks or 6 ounces) unsalted butter, room temperature**
- 1/2 cup plus 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt (Updated: for unsweetened coconut, the smaller amount; sweetened, the larger amount)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?