Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
the north fork and its scones
- 2 3/4 cup pastry flour (all-purpose is also fine)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon aluminum-free baking powder*
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 ounces of butter, in 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup golden raisins plus 1 tablespoon caraway seeds -or- 1 cup fresh fruit of your choice, chopped (I used raspberries)
- 3/4 to 1 cup buttermilk (use the smaller amount if using fresh fruit, the larger if using the raisin-caraway combo)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?