Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
the baked brownie, spiced up
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons dark unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons chipotle powder (I didnt have this and used smoky spicy paprika, with a very similiar flavor profile, instead) (for the spicy version)
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon (for the spicy version)
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom (for the spicy version)
- 11 ounces dark chocolate (60 to 72% cacao), coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 5 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?