Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
thai-style chicken legs
- 5 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (or flat-leaf parsley if you are cilantro-averse)
- 1/4 cup Asian fish sauce*
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce (I accidentally doubled this and can only advise you do the same)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black or white pepper
- 8 whole chicken legs, split, or 8 drumsticks and 8 thighs (about 5 pounds total)
- Thai sweet chili sauce, for serving
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?