Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
texas sweet onion casserole with rice, chipotle and Gruyere
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 large Texas sweet 1015 onions, peeled and chopped (about 2 pounds)
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- Pinch of cayenne
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 or 2 chipotle chiles en adobo, diced (depending on how hot you want it)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Gruyere (8 ounces), divided
- Salt to taste
- Chopped cilantro for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?