Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
tequila lime chicken + green onion slaw
- 1/2 cup gold tequila
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (5 to 6 limes)
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (2 oranges)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh jalapeno pepper (1 pepper seeded)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic (3 cloves)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 whole (6 split) boneless chicken breasts, skin on*
- Combine the tequila, lime juice, orange juice, chili powder, jalapeno pepper, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add the chicken breasts. Refrigerate overnight.
- 1 cup green onions, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 serrano chiles
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup pure olive oil
- 1 head purple cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?