Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
tangy spiced brisket
- 3 large onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne (adjust to your heat preference)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 cups beef stock (unsalted or low salt)
- 1 cup ketchup*
- 1 cup chili sauce* (Im realizing from comments that there are many many types; I used Heinz, which is not exactly spicy)
- 1 cup brown sugar (light or dark)
- 8 to 10 pound brisket
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?