Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
sweet potatoes with pecans and goat cheese
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potato, scrubbed, unpeeled, in 3/4- to 1-inch coins
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup toasted and cooled pecan halves
- 2 tiny or 1 small shallot
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries or cherries (optional)
- 2 ounces firmish goat cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon smooth Dijon mustard
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?