Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
sweet potato buttermilk pie
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes (about 2 medium potatoes), peeled and chopped into a 1/2-inch dice
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpoe flour
- 3/4 cup full- or lowfat buttermilk (or, you can
- (a half recipe will yield a single crust), prebaked (instructions below)
- Whipped cream, for serving
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?