Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
sweet potato (and marshmallow) biscuits
- 1 pound sweet potatoes (red skinned are my favorite)
- 1/3 cup (79 ml) buttermilk
- 2 cups (250 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon (15 grams) baking powder
- 3 tablespoons (38 grams) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground (2 grams) cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 grams) table salt
- 5 tablespoons (71 grams) unsalted butter, cold
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows (optional)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?