Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
sweet cherry pie
- 4 cups pitted fresh cherries (about 2 1/2 pounds unpitted)
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2/3 to 3/4 cup sugar (adjust this according to the sweetness of your cherries)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon cold unsalted butter, cut into small bits
- 1 egg, beaten with 2 tablespoons water
- Coarse sugar, for decoration
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?