Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
sweet and smoky oven spareribs
- Adapted from
- , via
- 5 pounds should serve four people, we halved this and found 2 1/2 pounds to be generous for 2 people and might estimate 1 pound per person next time
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder (ancho is recommended) or paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt (see Note above about increasing it)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 pounds spareribs, cut into 4 slabs, rinsed and patted dry
- 2 teaspoons mild or hot pimentn (smoked Spanish paprika)
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar or red or white vinegar
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?