Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
summer succotash with bacon and croutons
- 1 pound fresh shell beans in pod or 1 cup frozen baby lima beans (I used 1/2 pound fresh cranberry beans, 1/2 pound fresh lima beans)
- 1/4 pound bacon (about 4 slices)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small Vidalia onion or other sweet onion, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 pound cherry tomatoes (about 1 1/2 pints), halved
- Fresh kernels from 4 ears corn
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar, plus more to taste
- 1/4 cup packed small fresh basil leaves (I used less)
- 1/4 cup packed small fresh arugula leaves (I used more)
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and halved
- 1 round loaf crusty bread
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?