Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
summer squash soup
- 3/4 stick (6 tablespoons) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 medium onion, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 lb yellow summer squash, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow-fleshed potato (1/2 pound), peeled, halved, and thinly sliced
- 4 cups chicken stock or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley sprigs
- 1 large scallion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?