Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
summer pea and roasted red pepper pasta salad
- 1 pound of small pasta (I used shells because I imagined the peas would nest in there and gah, such cuteness)
- 1/4 pound snow pea pods, ends trimmed
- 1/2 pound fresh summer peas, which yielded about 1 cup once shelled
- 3/4 to 1 cup Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette (recipe below)
- 1 red bell pepper, roasted, skinned and seeded or the equivalent from a jar, drained
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar (and up to 2 tablespoons more if you, like us, like that extra bite in your dressing)
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot (about 1 small)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Several grinds of black pepper
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?