Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
sugar-and-spice candied nuts
- 1/3 cup dark-brown sugar
- 2/3 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (I might up this by a 1/2 tsp. next time for more of a sweet/salty balance)
- Generous pinch of cayenne pepper (I swapped this with 1/4 teaspoon of hot smoked paprika)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pound walnut or pecan halves or whole peeled hazelnuts
- 1 egg white, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?