Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
sugar plum crepes with ricotta and honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled slightly (I browned this first, which probably wont surprise you)
- 1/2 cup milk (fat level shouldnt matter, but I use whole)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Two pinches of salt
- Few gratings fresh nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 pound sugar or other plums, pitted and cut into quarters if tiny, eighths if larger
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 cup ricotta (ever wanted to
- 3 tablespoons slivered fresh mint leaves
- Toasted and chopped pistachios or almonds
- Additional honey, if desired
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?