Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
strawberry-ricotta graham tartlets
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour, or graham flour if you can get it
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons molasses (you can swap this with additional honey, if desired)
- 3/4 pound strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cups ricotta (10 ounces), fresh if you can find it, a full-fat store bought if you cannot
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?