Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
strawberry-rhubarb pie, improved
- 1 recipe
- or double-crust pie dough of your choice
- 3 1/2 cups (about 1 1/2 pounds, untrimmed) rhubarb, in 1/2-inch thick slices
- 3 1/2 cups (about 1 pound) strawberries, hulled and sliced if big, halved if tiny
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking tapioca
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 large egg yolk beaten to blend with 1 teaspoon water (for glaze)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?