Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons Demerara sugar (or turbinado sugar aka Sugar in the Raw)
- Zest of one lemon
- 1/4 pound (1 stick or 4 ounces) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups rhubarb, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 quart strawberries plus a few extras, hulled, quartered
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 to 4 tablespoons cornstarch (some commenters found the flour option a little too, well, floury so this has been updated)
- Pinch of salt
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?