Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 fully baked 9-inch (24-cm) tart shell made from
- Pastry cream (recipe below)
- 3 to 4 cups fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 1/4 cups (300 grams) whole milk
- 1/2 moist, plump vanilla bean, split and scraped or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) sugar
- 3 tablespoons (30 grams) cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?