Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 2/3 cups (224 grams) all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 tablespoons (50 grams) sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 teaspoon (20 grams) baking powder
- 2 hard-boiled egg yolks
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons (84 grams) cold unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons lemon or orange zest (optional)
- 2/3 cup (168 grams) plus 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/2 pound strawberries, washed, hulled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons (25 grams) sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup whipping cream, beaten to soft peaks
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?