Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
strawberries and dumplings
- 1 quart (about 2 pints or 4 cups or 1.25 pounds or just shy of 600 grams) strawberries, trimmed and thickly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 1/4 cup sugar (though I might try this with brown sugar next time, just to up the cozy quotient)
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?