Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
strawberries and cream biscuits
- 2 1/4 cups (280 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon (15 grams) aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/4 cup (50 grams) granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 6 tablespoons (85 grams) cold, unsalted butter
- 1 cup (about 130 grams) chopped very ripe strawberries (I quarter small or medium ones and further chop larger ones)
- 1 cup heavy cream
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?