Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
stewed lentils and tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons good olive oil
- 2 cups large-diced yellow onions (2 onions)
- 2 cups large-diced carrots (3 to 4 carrots)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (3 cloves)
- 1 (28-ounce) can whole plum tomatoes
- 1 cup French green lentils (7 ounces)
- 2 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons mild curry powder
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?