Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
spring vegetable stew
- 2 lemons, halved
- 5 large artichokes (about 12 ounces each)
- 11/2 cups shelled fresh or frozen fava beans, or shelled frozen edamame
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more as needed
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 sprig oregano, optional
- 2 ounces guanciale or pancetta, slivered
- 2 cups shelled (fresh or frozen) peas
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- * teaspoon lemon juice, plus more to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper.
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?