Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
spring salad with new potatoes
- 2 pounds small new or fingerling potatoes (I used a mix of reds and yukon golds)
- 1 pound asparagus
- 1/4 pound sugar snap peas, green beans or other spring pea
- 4 small-to-medium radishes, thinly sliced
- 3 spring onions (about 6 ounces)
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt (I use Diamond brand; use less if youre using Morton or table salt)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard (both Roland and Maille make a whole seed one Im tremendously fond of)
- 2 teaspoons smooth Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?