Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
spinach salad with warm bacon vinaigrette
- 4 ounces baby spinach
- 2 large white mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/4 small or medium red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 large egg, hard-boiled (see above), chilled, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 pieces thick-sliced bacon (about 4 ounces), finely diced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon honey or sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon smooth Dijon mustard
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?