Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
spinach quiche, revisited
- 1 3-ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup half and half (or milk)
- 3 eggs
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar (gruyere works well, too)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 4 to 6 green onions, thinly sliced (1/2 cup finely diced red or white onion or shallots work as well)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?