Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
spinach and chickpeas
- 1/2 pound (230 grams) dried chickpeas, cooked until soft and tender* or two 15-ounce cans of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 6 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound (450 grams) spinach, washed
- A hefty 1-inch slice from a country loaf or about 2 slices from sandwich loaf bread (2.5 ounces or 75 grams), crusts removed and cut inset small cubes
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) tomato sauce (I used
- I keep around)
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika**
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon juice, to taste
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?