Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
spicy squash salad with lentils and goat cheese
- 3/4 cup black or green lentils
- 6 cups peeled, seeded and cubed butternut squash or sugar pumpkin (1-inch cubes) (from about a 2-poudn squash)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon hot smoked Spanish paprika*
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 4 cups baby arugula (I skipped this)
- 1 cup soft crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced mint leaves (optional; I used this, but added it after I took a photo)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar, plus additional to taste
- Roasted seeds (about 1/2 cup) from your butternut squash (optional; see note above)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?