Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
spicy soba noodles with shiitakes
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Korean hot-pepper paste (sometimes labeled gochujang)
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped peeled ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 10 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and thinly sliced
- 1 1/4 pound Napa cabbage, thinly sliced (8 cups)
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 8 to 9 ounces soba (buckwheat noodles)
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?