Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
spaghetti with swiss chard and garlic chips
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 head garlic, cloves peeled and thinly sliced lengthwise though I am sure crosswise would work as well
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dried currants (we skipped this)
- 2 pounds green Swiss chard, stems and center ribs finely chopped and leaves coarsely chopped separately
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, cut into slivers
- 6 ounces feta, crumbled (1 1/2 cups)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?