Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
spaghetti with chorizo and almonds
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon crumbled saffron threads
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil plus additional for drizzling
- 6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces Spanish chorizo (cured spiced pork sausage; not hot), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 12 ounces
- (dried coiled vermicelli noodles) or angel-hair pasta or thin spaghetti, broken into 2-inch lengths
- 1 (14- to 19-ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds with skins, toasted
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?