Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
spaghetti with chickpeas
- 15 ounces canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained or about 2 cups, freshly cooked chickpeas
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup pancetta, diced (a little shy of 2 ounces)
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Pinch chile flakes
- 1 14-ounce can tomatoes, chopped
- 10 to 15 basil leaves
- Salt to taste
- 1 pound spaghetti
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese to taste
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?