Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
southwestern pulled brisket
- 3 pounds beef brisket
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1 Spanish onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes, with their juices
- 1 to 2 whole canned chipotle chiles en adobo [Read: 1 or 2
- a can,
- one or two cans, m'kay? Many misread this amount!] (I used one pepper; two will give it a real kick)
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 cup molasses
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?