Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
sour cherry pie with almond crumble
- 1/2 recipe
- 2/3 cup whole oats, ground to a flour in a food processor (yielding 1/2 cup oat flour)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (you might want to first
- 3/4 cup unsalted whole almonds, coarsely ground in a food processor or chopped medium fine by hand
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 1/4 pounds fresh sour cherries, pitted, or 2 pounds frozen sour cherries, partially thawed
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?